Coaching Stops: University of Arkansas Monticello 1994-1997, Greenwood 1997-2000, Rogers 2000-2004,
Mayflower 2004-2006, North Little Rock 2007-present
I grew up in a Coaching family. My dad Buzz Bolding retired as Athletic Director from Conway
Public Schools. My brother is currently the Head Football Coach at Pine Bluff high school. 2006
Coach of the Year, 2010 All-Star Staff, 2010-2012 Board Member of the Arkansas Football
Coaches Association. American Football Coaches Association Member , 2010 NFL Youth
Football Summit member.
Family: Wife Jana, Daughters Anna & Katie and Son Brady
1. To run a well organized program.
2. To give you responsibility and authority. You are an equal owner of this program.
3. To take responsibility for anything and everything that goes wrong in the football
4. To work hard to provide an atmosphere in which we can be successful.
5. To communicate with you at all times of decisions affecting this program. I will not
keep you in the dark on any decision that affects you or this program.
6. To treat and love these young men as if they were my own.
7. To be loyal to you, and this school, community and administration.